Mr. Jamal Nasim is on the Board of Directors since 2010. He was elected to the Board of Directors in 2020.
He is a ’Certified Director’.
He is a Non-Executive Director being a nominee of the National Investment Trust Limited (NIT). He is the Chairman of (i) Board Procurement Committee, member of (ii) Board Audit Committee and (iii) Board Human Resource & Remuneration Committee.
After completing his Bachelor of Commerce, he did his MBA from The Asian Institute of Management, Manila, Philippines.
Mr. Nasim holds about 40 years’ professional experience in Banking, Finance and Audit fields.
He had been an ardent debater with a passion for poetry. He has taken part in declamation contests and won numerous prizes, gold medal and certificate of honor. He is fond of socializing and reading.
Presently he is the Chairman/President of the Industrial Development Bank Limited (IDBL).
1. Ellcot Spinning Mills Limited
2. KSB Pumps Limited
3. Saritow Spinning Mills Limited
4. Pioneer Cement Limited
5. First Credit and Investment Bank Limited
6. National Investment Trust Limited (Not listed)
7. He is also on the Board of Governors of Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS)
8. Lahore School of Economics (LSE).