(Independent and Non-Executive Director)
Mr. Munir Ahmed is presently serving as acting President/ Chief Executive Officer of The Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited (PPCBL).
He is a Non-Executive Director being a nominee of the PPCBL. He is a Member of the Board Human Resource & Remuneration Committee and Board Investment and Risk Management Committee.
Mr. Munir Ahmed holds about 32 years’ professional experience with PPCBL.
He has done his Masters in Science from Bahaud-Din-Zakaria University, Multan.
He is highly motivated devoted and committed to professional standards and ambitious to sustain a continuing program of self-development and education.
- Attended Training Programme entitled “Agriculture Finance: Prevention of Bogus Lending Under Passbook System” held at Multan on 30/05/ 2011 conducted by Institute of Bankers Pakistan.
- Attended Training Program entitled: Executive Level Program on Agri/Rural Finance held at Lahore from 15/011/2016 to 17/11/2016 National Institute of Banking and Finance (NIBAF).
- Attended Training Program entitled: Executive Development for PPCBL on 18/05/2015 conducted by Exelon Management Consultants.
- Attended Training Program entitled: Prudential Regulations, Classification of Loans and Advances and Know Your Customers held at PPCBL and Training Hall Lahore from 12/10/2004 to 14/10/2004 conducted by PPCBL.
- Attended three months training program entitled: Special Course of Instructions in 4 Long Duration Course from 14/01/1989 to 13/04/1989 conducted by Federal Bank for Cooperative Islamabad.